If you’re curious about how long a weed high lasts, you’ve come to the right place. In this comprehensive guide, we will discuss all aspects of a cannabis high, including how long the high will last. We’ll also talk about ways to make the high last longer. Read more to learn everything there is to know about marijuana highs.
Average Cannabis High Duration
As anyone who has ever smoked weed knows, the high from marijuana is not instant. It takes a few minutes for the THC to kick in and for you to start feeling the effects of the flower. The high from marijuana usually peaks within 30 minutes to an hour after smoking. However, this is just an estimate – some people may peak sooner, while others may peak later. The high from marijuana typically lasts for two to three hours, although it can last longer if you smoke a lot of weed or if you have a low tolerance. Some people report feeling the effects of a weed high for up to four hours after smoking potent strains. It depends on a number of factors, but most people can expect the high to last for one to three hours.
Make Your High Last Longer
Many cannabis users will agree that the high from certain strains doesn’t last very long. However, there are ways to make the high last longer. If you want to extend your high, you can try smoking more weed, eating cannabis edibles, or using a cannabis vaporizer. With these methods, the high from marijuana can last for many hours longer.
Best Ways To Consume Cannabis
- Smoking – The effects normally peak 5-10 minutes after consumption and continue for 1 to 3 hours, though they can last up to 4 hours or more for some people.
- Dabbing – Dabbing is a form of vaporization that can deliver very potent THC levels. The effects are almost immediate and can last for hours.
- Edibles – Edibles take longer to kick in (30 minutes to an hour), but the high can last for 4 to 8 hours, the peak is at around 2 hours for most users.
- Vaping – Vaping delivers the THC almost immediately, and the effects can last for several hours. The peak is normally around 30-60 minutes.
- Capsules – Capsules are similar to edibles in terms of onset and duration, but they are not as potent. They typically take 30 minutes to an hour to kick in and can last for four to six hours.
What Factors Affect the Length of a High?
Let’s talk about the factors that can affect the length of a high. One of the most important factors is how much THC is in the cannabis you’re smoking. Stronger strains of weed will usually produce a stronger and longer-lasting high. Another factor that can affect the length of a high is how you consume marijuana. Smoking weed will usually result in a shorter high than eating cannabis edibles or using a cannabis vaporizer. This is because the THC is absorbed differently in your body when you eat it.
Browse all kinds of AA – AAAA cannabis flower and find the strains with the potency you want using KushMapper.